Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Day 2
Today started out great! Although, I was busy so I was hungry. It's hard to be prepared when you're juicing. I missed both 'snack' juices today. I was doing really well until dinner time. I made dinner for the family and was really excited to make a cold soup. When I made it, it smelled pretty good...and then I tasted it and that was the end of my happy juicing day. It was so nasty and then I didn't know what else to make. And I got discouraged and wasn't hungry any more. So, I made a chocolate "shake" just to get some nutrients down me. I think this is going to be a lot harder than I anticipated. :) I really need to figure out how to get all those green leafy veggies down without getting tired of drinking the same thing over and over again and that has a decent taste to it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Marrian,
I have not talked to you in forever but we just found out we are moving to Germany this summer. I didn't know how to contact you so I thought I would try to get in touch through your blog. I would love to ask you some questions about your experience. If you get a chance would you email me at codyheidi@verizon.net? Thanks! By the way, I am a big fan of juicing after watching "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead". My favorite recipe is to juice one lemon, one orange, one apple and a few carrots. Put that in a blender with 2 cups of spinach, some ice and 1/2 a banana. Yum! I have some books and web sites I could tell you about if you want. Thanks, Heidi Strong
Post a Comment