Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wrestling!!!!


These are horrible pictures.  I only had my little camera.  But I had to capture the moment!  Jakob started wrestling a couple of weeks ago.  HE LOVES IT!!!!  And I love it too!  (I wanted to wrestle when I was in elementary school but we moved to a town that didn't have wrestling until high school and it was only for boys :D.) 
This picture was taken the first week of practice.  Jakob is in the red shorts.  There are 4, sometimes 5 other boys Jakob's age and height.  They have a lot of fun together and really give the coaches a run for their money.  Sometimes they get a little carried away and start doing their own thing.  This is the PERFECT sport for Jakob.  It is not a group sport and it's a sport where he can be as competative as he wants.  He hates to lose more than anything and he will do anything to not get put on his back. His first real competition is in April and is a national competition held in Phoenix,  I can hardly wait! 

No comments: