ME!!!!
Today at church John and Jakob were having some bonding time. Jakob has been in some SERIOUS need for attention from Dad. Zack and I were in Sacrament meeting and I heard Jakob out in the hall. So when Zack asked where Dad was I told him he could go out in the hall and see if he was there. Well, about 10 minutes went by and Zack did not return so I assumed he found them and was staying with them. Then I see John walking down the hall and he asks me, "Do you know where your son is?" I said, "yeah, he's looking for you". Then he points ahead of him. My heart sank because I immediately knew where he was. I went a running. That poor little Zack went outside to find JOhn and Jakob and he couldn't open the door to get back in. He had been out there the entire time crying and most likely screaming for someone to open the door. I felt HORRIBLE!
Later I apologized to him and asked him if he was scared. He said, "Yah". When I opologized he said, "That's ok". What a forgiving little guy he is! :D
4 comments:
You're lucky...if that had been my kid he would have taken off running and I would have had no idea where to find him. I'd love to have a kid who would stay at the door like that! =)
Oh gosh that just broke my heart a little! Poor guy!
I love moments like that! Glad he was ok! :)
I'm glad everything turned out well.
Post a Comment