


Zack was rammed by this goat. I was standing on the outside of the gate when it happened and it about freaked me out. Once he started he didn't want to stop pushing Zack. Finally, Zack ran away from him.


I don't know the name of this place but it was cool. It's an old fortress type place sitting on the Rhein River. There is now a little restaurant in front of it and an eating area with a walking/bike path between the two. The first pic is the outside of it and the second is of the inside.


There is one thing, among many others, that I LOVE about Germany. That is all the cool indoor playgrounds and outdoor parks. Below is a water park that the kids LOVE to go to. It is located in Mainz. The kid in the blue shirt is Zack. He refuses to go "swimming" or even wear his swimsuit. But he absolutely loves to play in the water. So, on this day I tricked him into putting on a pull up (swim diaper) and he wore a shirt and his shoes. Jakob is our fish and can play in the water all day, everyday if I let him.



3 comments:
Cute kids! I love seeing all your adventures in Germany.
wow ! It looks like you are having fun in Germany! I love that you do so much for your boys - what a cute momma!
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment