As Zack grows and develops and becomes more capable of doing things he is more enjoyable. He still prefers screeming as his main form of communicating hurts and needs. He talks a lot and getting more and more understandable. He really is a joy to have around. He is so dramatic and loves to make people laugh. He loves to sing and read stories. If you ask him what song he wants to sing he will always reply with, "I am a Child of God". He can sing (not totally understandably) the entire first verse. The funny thing about this is he was never taught that song. He just picked it up from us singing it. I had no idea he even knew it until one night after singing our bed-time song he started singing it. At first I couldn't understand what he was singing and then I got it and we sang the rest of the verse. The next night we sang that song for bed-time and he sang it with us. We have learned many songs since that time and he has yet to sing an entire verse of any song we've learned, except that one.
Below are some pictures from his short little life.





5 comments:
so cute! Aimi Lark's first song was "popcorn popping" so good job on "I am a child of God!"
I love tribute to our children posts because it always helps (me at least) reflect on just how amazing they are and how much they touch our lives.
Hope y'all have a great day!
He's gotten so big!
Tell him happy birthday! We wish we could be there and see how big they are getting. Glad you guys had a fun time!
Tell him happy birthday for me! I miss both of them so much! They are so cute! I hope to get to see all of you again. I had a lot of fun with the boys and you. :)
I am really excited bout my mission. I hope to get my call this week. . . who know. I am also going to pick up my temple clothes today. Maybe when I get back from my mission we can get together and go together! If you were still in Europe that would be even better!
Happy Birthday, Zack! He sure looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment