I know there's one Hartwig friend that has been patiently waiting for these pictures :). Hi Charolett! (Sorry if I spelled your name wrong). These are pictures of my baby, Zackary. He seemed so small when we left Arizona and this evening when we dressed him for bed he was wearing size 12 mos. pj's.
He loves to climb and stand. I think he may walk sooner than Jakob did.
One day he decided he wanted all the toys out of the toy-box so he could sit in it. Funny boy!
This picture to the right is our window. Yes, we have bars on the windows. Both the boys love to stand at the window and look outside. It's sad to say, but they do not get out as much as they did when we lived in Arizona. Luckily, we have a playground (which you can see here) right outside our apartment. Zack likes to stand here and scream down at all those passing by. It can be quite comical to watch people look up and try to find where the noise is coming from.
3 comments:
I LOVE HIS "POPPED" COLLAR IN THE WINDOW PIC! AND KIDS SCREAMING AT PASSERBYS IS PRICELESS!
I'm so glad to see you got your stuff before John left. The pics remind me a lot of Korea, bars on the windows, stairwells, and linoleum rolled up on the walls. I love to see pics of your kids! Zach is getting big!
I cant believe Zack is getting big and is able to do lots of things now... Coleman just barely learned how to climb and has started cruising around furniture. Also how did you make the picture upright? I cant seem to figure that part out.
Post a Comment