Monday, March 3, 2008



Here are some pics of Jakob. Sometimes he says, "I'm not a big boy, I'm a baby". Here he is trying to show me this. That is Zack's high chair and port-a-crib. :) Other times Jakob likes to be the "man" in charge. Below is a picture of him helping to move one of our boxes. He really can be a big help. As always, Jakob loves to be in the water. Earlier this day he found his Dad's goggles and couldn't wait till later to take a bath so that he could try them out.



This picture (to the right) was taken after we spent all day unpacking and moving boxes up the stairs and down the stairs. Jakob had had enough and decided he was going to take a rest, even if meant resting on the cement stairs. These stairs are right outside our door. There is a 4th floor to our building but no one lives up there. I guess there is some guideline that says families can't live on the 4th floor any more. It's nice for us to not have neighbors above us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUNNY HOW KIDS "REGRESS"

We are the Terry's!!! said...

Here is what Ella said to me...

Ella: MOMMA! We have to go over there to play! (seeing pictures of Jakob)

Me: Yes we do but they live far away... they live in Germany.

Ella: Its not that far... its down the street!!

Hahaha I do wish you guys live down the street. Its funny how kids think. How are things over there?

Anonymous said...

Be glad you don't have anyone living above you, I did and the lady wore high heels and did laps around the house at 5:00 every morning, talk about ANNOYING! Also, her daughter felt like bouncing a big rubber ball on the floor for hours on end....I was SOOOO glad when they moved!