I'm trying to get back into blogging. I love it so much more than FB. So, here is a short run down of our summer. I'm still trying to figure out my mac laptop and getting use to not having a mouse to help me. The pictures are a little crazy here. I'm just hoping that when I push the "publish" button that all my pics don't get jumbled up.
I don't have pictures of some of the things we did such as visit my brother and his wife. It was great to visit with him. I got to see my sister Christina and we visited some of John's family. The Rasmussen's were having their family reunion the same time we were in Idaho visiting my dad so we got to spend some time with all of them. We spent a lot of time swimming at the local pool and went to the lake a couple of times. I really need to work on taking more pictures! Here's the ones I have from this summer...

We went camping, fishing, Sea World,
 |
| Amry Ball |

Fire Truck exploring
Geo Caching in New Mexico


Camping in Robert Lee, TX

The 4 Corners,

A very quick trip through Utah took us to a splash pad.


John's first Triathalon

Lots and lots of sun bathing


A little imagination brings forth lots of fun! He-man/leaf man and water balloon fights.

Jakob's first and maybe last race. He was the second child across the finish line in this 5 K run.
1 comment:
ILoveRecapsAndBlogging!
Post a Comment