Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm getting better...

I am getting so much better at taking pictures :D.  I take my little camera with me everywhere, leaving it in my purse so I don't forget.  And then use the big camera at home.  I'm still working on the 'getting them onto the computer' part.   I think that will come as I take more pictures and blog more.

The boys decorated the Christmas tree.  We had to get one that we can still put on a table because we never know what little kids will be in our home.

Jakob lost his first 2 teeth.  He actually lost them to the dentist.  He started having some serious pain in his mouth and we noticed he had a tooth growing behind his bottom baby tooth.  Two days later there was another tooth.  I can't believe how much bigger the permanent teeth are than the baby ones.  His baby teeth were not moving any and they bothered him so bad that the dentist just took them. Jakob was so excited for the toothfairy that he could hardly sleep.


DES (I seriously can't remember what that stands for but it is the catch-all place for Human Services.) They, in conjunctions with Arizona's Children Association (The foster care agency) had their Christmas party the other night.  It was so fun!  The boys got to talk to Santa and tell them what they wanted.


We went to a Marriage Retreat at the Star Pass Marriot last weekend.  (Sorry it's such a bad picture).  I forgot to take a picture of this beautiful place until we were leaving Sunday morning.  They had fireworks on Saturday night and the rooms were awesome!  It was my first time in a Marriot hotel.  I couldn't wait to open the drawer and see if they really did put a Book of Mormon along side the Bible.  I think that is so neat!
When I went to pick Jakob up from school there was the most amazing rainbow.  It filled the sky and was brilliant.  Unfotunately, it started to fad by the time I got to the parking lot and got out to take a picture.  This still shows some of its brialliance.   

1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Now I wanna visit a Marriott!