Monday, December 5, 2011

Family Photo session





Those are some very handsome boys!!!

We went right after church to this secret spot on post to take some pictures of the fam.  It was beautiful and I'm sure it's even better in the summer time.  Jakob LOVES to have his picture taken.  He is so funny about it.  He was always posing and asking us to take a picture of JUST HIM.  It wasn't until we got started that I realized I picked out the wrong colors to wear.  I so don't want to do this again.  (It's FREEZING here!) I just need to learn how to use photoshop or my publisher so I can fix the pictures. I didn't realize how round my cheeks had gotten nor how much gray I had until today.  

2 comments:

Colleen said...

You're hilarious! I didn't even notice your hair or cheeks! We're always our worst critic, though, right? Very cute!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I've got so much gray!
cute pics and handsome boys!