Had to say goodbye to bread. That's always a sad thing. Now, if I could just give up the sugar, I would be doing great!
Last Sunday I went to a baptism of a friend. She was a member many years ago and life got the better of her. Her husband joined the church at the beginning of year (around the time that we moved here). and it's been such a neat experience to watch her change and grow. It brought me to tears to see her husband be the one to baptize her. I have grown to love this woman! and I am sooo excited to see them prepare for the temple. This family inspired me to be a better missionary. I couldn't bare to see them and know that they were just two step away from being together forever. I wanted to do everything in my power to help them, to help her get baptized so that they could go to the temple. I want that for everyone! I am so grateful I get to be a part of this family's experience of moving toward an eternal family!

1 comment:
It's soo exciting to hear you say that-- getting this body ready....
Good luck to you!
I just finished/am continuing a cleanse from sugar, bread/flour, and dairy. It has been fabulous, and I love the way my body felt without it all! It all went out the window in 3 short days of being out of town, and now I feel like I need a good purge to get rid of all the junk I injested over the weekend. (along with the halloweend candy I helped my kids finish off tonight-- but I had to get a little bit in for the season, right??)
If you need any moral support for your food plan, or food ideas, I'm always happy to share!
Post a Comment