Hey! Yes we are still here at Fort Huachuca. Jason leaves for OCS on July 23 and that's until Oct., then in Nov., he goes to Fort Sill for Field Artillery until April. So, why he is doing all that the girls and I will be here. So you guys might be coming back here? Are you excited? (your boys are super cute!)
6 comments:
Oh I love their suits! So handsome! Maybe when they are at BYU they can be set-up w/Aimi Lark and Mali Su haha
How handsome!
Too cute!
Wow! The future of the church is safe with those two future missionaries! What a treasured pic!
Cute!
Hey! Yes we are still here at Fort Huachuca. Jason leaves for OCS on July 23 and that's until Oct., then in Nov., he goes to Fort Sill for Field Artillery until April. So, why he is doing all that the girls and I will be here. So you guys might be coming back here? Are you excited?
(your boys are super cute!)
Post a Comment