Friday, May 21, 2010

Disney Land-Paris

John and the boys are at scout camp for the night so I thought I would finally make a post here.

Back in March we went to DisneyLand-Paris. I would say it was the funnest vacation I've every been on, but thankfully it was our first so all the others should beat this one in the funnest catagory.

We left on Tuesday and that weekend before I was in bed SICK. I even had to call someone to watch my kids all day on Friday because I was so sick that I could not take care of them. Come to find out it was only strep throat. (I didn't know you actually get sick from this, I thought you just get a sore throat and cough). Needless to say, I got no rest and was fairly dizzy the entire 4 days we were there. It also rained on us the entire time and was FREEZING. Cold would have been easier to deal with had I not packed for Spring weather :D.
We did make the best of it and the boys had a lot of fun.

We also spent a day in Paris. We took a Disney tour and it was well worth the trip. The boys loved the double decker bus and I loved the Eiffel Tower. It was the only sunny and warm day of the week and I'm so glad it chose our day in Paris to be that way.









PARIS
Notre Dame
The Louvre

Eiffel Tower
Elders that we met going up the Eifle Tower

4 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

what a fun vacation!
don't worry Disney in the states is never perfect either haha (at least from my experience)
I love your photos! You hit all the major spots! I am so glad y'all are able to do some exploring!
I feel ya on the sickness. I'm dying today and just cannot wait for reinforcements in about an hour!

Colleen said...

Love the pics! Sorry you were so sick! Strep throat is the worst! Glad you had fun!

Brandon & Andrea said...

Sounds like a fun trip. Sorry to hear you were so sick!

debs life said...

I LOVE PARIS! Glad you got to go, it's a must see!