Of course, I am extremely limited in my picture selections because our main computer is in Germany. Fortunately, this computer had the 3,000 pictures your mother gave us of the entire family. So, after looking at ALL 3,000 of them and a few others, here are some pictures I enjoy.

This first picture is John on his way to Air Assault school and the second one is graduation from said schooling.
This is John in helecopter, I believe, somewhere in Afghanistan where he spent his first deployment.
John at his commissioning ceremony. It is the only time I've been there to pin him. The second promotion he was in Afghanistan and the third I was in Utah and he was in New York preparing for his 2 deployment. The picture of us freezing is at Niagra Falls on Valentine's Day. We were so excited to go. The frozen falls were a sight to behold. But it was so unbelievably cold that it was hard to enjoy. During John's first deployment our computer crashed and I lost ALL our pictures. Luckily the parents had this one.
John is the greatest father! Since day one of Jakob's birth and on through Zack's short life, he has been totally involved in the kids's lives. I could not have asked for a better man to father my children!!!
I am so grateful to married to you! We have grown and learned so much from our time together. The following is a list of all the things I love about you and am grateful for. (And they are in no particular order)
You are an awesome father, as I have already stated :).
You are a hard worker and will do anything to make sure your family is provided for.
Good at everything you do and try.
You follow through on tasks you've been giving, whether church, work or family.
You are honest
You are the most forgiving person I know.
You don't speak negatively about people
You like to be active and not sit around
You love the outdoors, hiking and camping
You are faithful to what you believe
You have a strong and deep testimony of the truthfulness of the Gospel
You have a strong desire to always do the right thing
You are easy to talk to about doctrine, girly things, politics, history, etc.
You are intelligent and have an amazing memory for historical events and current happenings,
You love the scriptures
You are laid back and easy going
You complain about very little
You are full of love
You are willing to sacrifice and do whatever it takes to make your family happy
You are physically strong
You are creative
You like to watch chick flicks with me :).
You are my best friend!!!
Thank you John for who you are. I love you and I hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



9 comments:
so sweet!
I love the memory lane of pictures :)
Marrian, You are my life. I'm very grateful for your presistance in keeping me on track. I'm grateful for your attatude and willingness to sacrafice and have joy in our relationship.
I'm blessed to be married to you. Thanks for this wonderful Birthday Greeting!!
You are truely the BEST friend, wife and mother I could ever have hoped to know.
I love you!!!
happy birthday John! So glad you and Marrian have each other and so many awesome memories to be thankful for.
Happy BIRTHDAY "Fred"!!! Marrian you are such an amazing person Ive known!
WOW! That's an awesome tribute. I wished my mom-in-law would give me that many pics, I think I have maybe 5 of Seth when he was little. I love the pic of John on the Buckskin, I love horses so I always love a good horse pic. Anyway, I hope you are doing well.
P.S. I copied your servicemen flag idea, hope you don't mind.
Happy late birthday Fred!
Marrian and John what an amazing, loving, spiritual couple. I am so blessed to know you and your cute boys. Have a wonderful Chrismas Season.
Love, Louise
Marrian, Have I mentioned how thrilled I am to see you happily married to such a good man and raising beautiful children? Heather and Sara have blogs now so lets connect.
Post a Comment