It snowed a week and a half ago. It was quite random. It had been in the 70's and 80's since we arrived, then it got cold and snowed. Now it's back to the 70's. I wasn't prepared for the snow. In fact, if I had not heard the weather reports on the radio, my kids would not have had coats. It was suppose to snow on Sunday so on Saturday we went to the mall and bought coats, hats, and gloves. (I forgot to buy boots) Jakob sure enjoyed the snow. He loved eating it the most.
About two days before leaving Germany, Zack learned how to truly jump on the trampoline. It is so fun to watch him.
3 comments:
snow is always fun! and that dino park looks GREAT!
I'm happy you finally made it to Utah. I hope all is going good.
No snow here yet, but the weather report says we could get some towards the end of next week. The kids look like they're having a lot of fun!
Post a Comment