Sunday, September 21, 2008

Temple


We went to the temple yesterday. It was a cold but nice day. I've been going with my friend Andrea, whose husband is also deployed. She watches the boys while I go in and the boys and I hang out while she goes in. It has been a great blessing to be able to go every month. We go to the Frankfurt temple. We had a lot of fun yesterday and there were several other kids playing outside. There are a lot of LDS military families in our temple district and many of them do the switching thing. It makes it kind of fun because we get to meet and play with lots of different people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, I miss Germany, I have so many great memories there and made such wonderful friends. I get so home sick when I see your blog. I love seeing pictures though! Such a neat place.

Anonymous said...

what a great post! glad you get to do this!