Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pictures of the boys!


During Sacrament meeting today I was reminding Jakob to use his right hand as he took the sacrament. When the water came around, it wasn't until after he started drinking that I noticed he was using his left hand. So I told him that next time he needed to use his right hand. After he put the cup in the tray he put his arms as shown in picture above and said, "But if I do this with my hands then this is my right hand". :) Most of the kid's funny moments happen too quick to capture it on camera, so for this story, we recreated the situation.)

This is cute little Zack.


Jakob and Zack building a fort. This is one of their favorite things to do. Once it's built they get all their books and put them inside and then sit and read. Of course, the sitting and reading doesn't last long because they would rather be climbing and building.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love your blog. Love your quotes and the pictures of all of you, especially the boys. So of all the books which one should I get first..your favorite? Hurry on home we miss you!

Anonymous said...

TOOO CUTE! The hand story made me laugh, which is what I needed. I hope you are doing well. I am in Kansas now and miss Utah.

Anonymous said...

You are always welcome to copy and paste ANYTHING I post. Feel free to use it and to add to it, I like the SSN one, I added that as soon as I read it.