This is what our new home (for the next 8 months) looks like. We haven't closed on it yet. That isn't until the second week of October. I'm praying for a small miracle that everything will clear before then.
It is located in Clinton, Utah. It's a long story as to how and why we're buying there, but I'm excited about it.
We leave here on Monday morning so there will be no blogging for the next little while. I'm excited to see all my Utah friends!
6 comments:
so exciting! and so excited to see y'all!!!!
Beautiful house!
I like it! And Clinton is a nice place to live, that's actually where we got my horse from, back in the day. Good luck on the flight!
yay! I'm excited for you to be home around people you know and a familiar area! I wish I was in Idaho so I could see you! Why are you moving to Clinton? I don't even know where that is, but I'm happy for you!
The house looks good. I'm really going to miss you in Bamberg, though!
I hope you get settled in quickly. I hear that you met my friend Melonie Strate and her family in Bamberg. It truely is a small world. TAke care.
Post a Comment