Saturday, May 31, 2008

Making Cookies



So, I have been one up-tight mom and it's about time I change!!! Yes, saddly enough, this is the first time I have let Jakob help me make cookies. It was soooo much fun, I can't believe I've never done this before. Iain was there to help too. They had more fun eating the cookie dough, of course. Here's to change :)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hardly ever feed aimi lark anything too messy b/c i don't want to have to clean it up... oops!

GOOD JOB!!!

We are the Terry's!!! said...

I'm so with you... I need to change too. Ella always wants to help... it just so much EASIER if I just do it and be done. I need to loosen up. Im GLAD that you and Jakob are having a great time together.

Anne Osman said...

I took your tagged challenge and tagged six others.

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Good for you! I'm letting Sparky make PB&J for the kids and not making a fuss over the fact that he doesn't spread evenly (not even CLOSE) AND I'm shocking the neighborhood by letting my kids stay up past 8pm...

CRAZY DAYS

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Good for you! I'm letting Sparky make PB&J for the kids and not making a fuss over the fact that he doesn't spread evenly (not even CLOSE) AND I'm shocking the neighborhood by letting my kids stay up past 8pm...

CRAZY DAYS