One thing about John's job here is that he "has" to go to all the military functions. And it includes functions for all the different branches. Friday night was the Air Force ball. Here are pictures from that.

Doesn't John look good in his Mess Dress??

This is a cute couple that we've gotten to know over the last several functions we've been to. They are both realtors and very involved in the community and the military. The community here is AMAZING! When I asked him about his Texas attire he said, "I'm a true Texan"!

They offered free child care at the ball. This is what Jakob looked like when we picked him up. Can't decide if he was bored or had a good time.

Some of our good friends.
2 comments:
How fun! I love that they had free babysitting and that you got to dress up fancy. Sounds like you had a good time! :)
great dress! where did you get it?
Post a Comment