
Our first stop was to visit John's sister Sandra and her family. (This is her and husband.) I really enjoyed getting to know her better!

The boys had a blast entertaining themselves. They got the camera and took pictures of what they were doing. This is Jakob sliding down the stairs. The picture below is also one that Jakob took. See those two big pictures on top of the Santa case? Yeah, the boys got carried away on the stairs and knocked them off.

This is a nice picture that Jakob took. I love the contrast between the purple and green!

The boys had so much energy on this trip. I think it was because of all the fun they were having with their cousins. For an entire week before we left Jakob would say in his prayers, "and please make the time go fast so we can see our cousins". Oh, they played and played and played. And of course, I did not have my camera for most of it. :)

Jakob and Zack with their cousin Jaxson. They got a hold of two iPads and that's all they wanted to do after that.

This is Ken Lord and his family. Ken and David (whose family I have no pictures of) both have boys around the same ages as mine. And they all play so well together. Oh, how I wish we lived close to these two families!

Jakob and Zack putting on a show for everyone. :D This was at Lea's house. (John's sister) We had Thanksgiving dinner with her and her grown kids on Tuesday and then went to another of John's sisters for dinner on Thursday.

The boys in the camper. We have a Trailmanor camp trailer that we just love! We took it with us and planned to camp in Zions National Park. It's my favorite place in the world!

Jakob and Zack with several of their cousins after finding a huge treasure. Grandpa had gifts all wrapped for all the grandkids. They were awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment