The kids had so much fun dressing up and going Trick or Treating. Both boys wore their costumes the entire day before and it was the first thing they did when they got home from school. Jakob was Dracula (NOT a vampire!) And Zack was Superman. These costumes kind of say a little about their personalities. Jakob has always (since he was 2yrs.) wanted to be the "bad guy". And Zack gets soooooo offended when anyone wants him to be the "bad guy". He would much rather be the good guy that saves the day. :D
Their buckets got so full after one a short while and Jakob said, "Let's go home and dump our buckets so we can get more candy". We, the parents decided not to go with his idea. We already had too much.
Oh, what am I going to do with all the candy?
The last couple of years we let the kids eat all the candy they could on Halloween night and then we threw the rest away. This year we couldn't do that because Halloween night was on a school night. So, we now have all this candy. I think John is going to let them eat all they can on Friday night and then throw what's left away.


1 comment:
I was just wondering the same thing... I let the eat 2 or 3 pieces a day for a week and then stash it, having a proclaimed "sugar fast," but this year 1 week will hardly do a dent to their supply.... I haven't decided what to do yet, but dumping it sounds like a great idea...
Post a Comment