Here are a few pics to show for the last several months.
Halloween. Dad, Jakob and Zackary and
their friends Isaac and Sam carved pumpkins.
At school Jakob's class celebrated Thanksgiving with a feast. Jakob was so excited to have Zack visit.

For Christmas the kindergartners put on a little program for the parents. I am embarassed to say that I was teary eyed as I watched Jakob. Reality has finally set in that my little boy is growing up.
I was such a bad mom when it came to taking pictures for Christmas. Life was pretty crazy and I should have gotten it all on camera. But, I didn't. Since our household goods were already in Arizona and we were to move out of the apartment before Christmas, we opened presents everyday leading up to Christmas eve. (which we had early) We did this as our "12 Days of Christmas". This bag is my gift. It is a Land's End bag and I tell you, these are THE BEST bags EVER! They come in different sizes and as you can see, they hold just about anything.
WE MOVED TO ARIZONA
WE MOVED TO ARIZONA
Once we got settled we added a couple friends to our family. Meet Koda II and Kali (short for calico) We rescued them from the animal shelter. NO, we were going to wait a very long time before getting another dog. But my heart just broke when I saw the cute little puppies locked up in a cage where they were not let out but once a day so their cages could be cleaned. So, I adopted the dog on a whim.

Jakob celebrated his 6th birthday. I'm so glad I have boys! I am just not good at birthday parties. I never had them as a kid so it's hard to think of things to do. Plus, we're still working on making friends. Jakob invited our next door neighbors who are the same age as he and Zackary. The one that's Jakob's age is even in his kindergarten class. (And is the girl he says he's going to marry when they get to college).
Grandma and Grandpa Lord came to visit this past weekend. It sure was fun, especially for the boys! They LOVE their grandpa because he gives them lots of candy. This is the three of them working to get their sugar out of their Pixie sticks.
It also snowed this weekend. Surprisingly it snowed a lot. Of course, by noon it was pretty much melted away.
This is Zackary saying family prayer with Grandpa's help. It was so cute watching him, I just had to get a picture. So, being the irreverant mother, I grabbed my camera and took a picture as quickly as I could.






2 comments:
Ok seeing your picture of the prayer makes me really really really want now to video tape Mali Su's prayers, they are SUPER DETAILED and SUPER LONG and SUPER FUNNY, in the most adorable way.
I love all the pictures! I wish we were even remotely close to AZ, I wanna play!
It's hard for me to believe that Jakob is six. Cute pictures. I especially like the ones in the bag.
Post a Comment