Thursday, February 18, 2010

ZACKARY

I always worried that I would have a child that was so darn cute it would make disciplining difficult. Well, I got it in Zack. This kid can make anyone laugh and he can do it as he is doing the darndest things that would normally drive me crazy.
I got REALLY LUCKY on the potty training with him. The only thing I had to do was convince him to wear underwear during the day and that convincing took only two days. Well, I should say I had to convince him to change in the morning from pull-up to underwear. I'm still struggling to get him to wear underwear during the day. He would much prefer to go without anything. This kid seriously trained himself. Jakob had pink eye so we were stuck at the house for 5 days and once I convinced Zack to wear underwear he never had an accident. Including pooping. He still prefers HIS little toilet to the big one but every once in a while he feels the need to be big and will use it. Now, if I could just convince him that I will clean up after him I would a lot happier. :D The second picture is of him with all the stuff he drug out of the box next to him.

Zack loves Koda and Koda is soooo good with Zack. (She likes to make Jakob think that she's the boss in the house and Jakob is almost always convinced that's how it is.) But Zack...well, he and Koda have something special. Koda will lay there and take quite a bit of abuse. As long as she can lick the food remnants off Zack's face she will sit through just about anything, as you can see below.

1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

What a cute boy!
I can't remember I met you there in AZ right after you had him!
YAY for easy potty training!