Sunday, January 31, 2010

FINALLY! Time for crafts!

Last Christmas I got a cricut machine for. I have had that for over a year now and used it for the first time this week. I LOVE IT!!!!!! I can't believe I've lived without one for this long!
Part of the reason that I have not used it is that I just haven't had time to sit down and work on any projects. The other reason is that I have not had any project ideas in which I would use this machine. But now! Last night I spent hours cutting things for numerous projects I want to do. The bottom picture is the project that got me started. My friend Marnie has these cute holiday signs and I have been wanting to make one. So I took my handy machine to her house and she showed me how to use it :). The pic is my finished project. YEah for Cricuts!

4 comments:

Tamra said...

Good for you! It is always fun to get crafty after a long break. I too love my cricut!

Colleen said...

Very cute! Cricut's are awesome! Happy crafting!

Brandon & Andrea said...

Cute sign.

Marnie said...

I see many, many more banners in our future. :)