
Zack has taken to Mr. Potato Head. Of course, it's not to creat a funny potato head, it's to create a funny Zack head :). He LOVES the glasses.

Sometimes I wonder about these two!

Zack has decided that he's ready to use the potty. He loves to sit on the toilet. So, we got the training one down and every morning he says he needs to go. Only a couple of times has he actually gone. With this child, I am not going to pass my opportunity up for training when he's ready. Of course, he isn't even 2 yet. We still have a little while. But this is a great step!
6 comments:
I love the pictures with your boys and your husband!!! I want to come over and play :)
I'm so jealous about potty training! my daughter has no interest!!! good luck with it :)
Got it changed. Sorry about that! I should have thought about that when I did it.
I'm not sure how much longer we have here. Andrew submitted his WOCS packet last month and it went to the board but it didn't get picked up. It'll automatically go to the next board in March because there was nothing wrong with it. We're hopeful this time around because Andrew looked at the people who got picked up this time around and they were about 60% of the people who were non-select the first time they submitted. He's also submitting his OCS packet for the board in April. I'll let you know when we do our family fast.
SO FUNNY!!! I love it when they come up with something that is funny... Potty Training... WOW! Coleman has started to show a little interest in the potty and he has gone few times before hopping in the bath. We're not pressuring him either. I LOVE it when they want to try it out.
What a cute family. Love reading your blog, it makes all of you seem a little closer. Happiness is all wrapped up in this little family.
Grandma L
isn't it nice to have humor in the home, it makes everything brighter. I love the candids.
They are so cute! I miss them and you!!!
Post a Comment