

It was Soldier and Family appreciation day on Friday. I'm not sure who was in charge, but they did a very nice job of setting all these fun games and rides up in a parking lot. They gave out free pints of ice cream and BBQ dinner. This was Zack's first time on a Merry-Go-Round. He loved it. As you can see, it is not your typical merry-go-round. :)
Jakob REALLY wanted to climb the climbing wall. He waited about 1/2 hour in line for this and was so patient. The guy who suited him up was afraid that Jakob would get to the top and be so afraid that he wouldn't know how to get down, so he was very hesitant to let him go. But Jakob's little legs and arms wouldn't get too far and he was so determined to try it that I wasn't going to tell him 'no'. He had fun trying and the worker turned out to be really nice by bouncing him a couple of times on the rope and making Jakob feel like the tough kid that he is.


1 comment:
how fun!!! I want to come :)
Post a Comment