Sunday, August 3, 2008

Legoland!


Thanks to the Military, we went to Legoland yesterday. The military did this family trip and provided buses and very cheap tickets. It was a fun and exhausting day. And not something I would do again. :)



OUR BUS

This is Andrea. She's my dear friend who I met in Arizona when we were there. Her husband is also deployed and she does not have kids. She has been such a big help to me! She was the one that got me to go on this trip. (Remember that I have 3 kids right now)


The bus ride was about 3 hours, maybe a little more. We origionally started out on a different bus but a guy from my ward (who happens to be my home teacher) came up and told us to go on their bus. When we got there, there were 3 families from my ward that took up the back half of the bus. It was great!

THE RIDES



There were not a lot of rides that the kids could go on. None that Zack could go on and not many that Iain would go on. These are pictures of the few rides they did do. I think there were only two other rides besides these that I didn't get pictures of. Of course, the one with Zack was is obviosly fake, but he didn't care. It was fun for him. The other picture of Zack was him playing in the water while we waited for Jakob, Iain and Andrea to go on a ride. There was a lego dragon that sprayed water about every 2 minutes. By the time the boys were done with the ride Zack was pretty wet. But he had a lot of fun.


THE PLAYGROUNDS



They did have a few different play areas for the kids. I think the kids liked these better than any of the rides. The first two pictures are Zack doing is very favorite thing...walking up and down hills. The other two pictures are of another play area. This was the ultimate outdoor playground. We had been out in the hot sun all day, running around for hours and when we reached this place, Jakob and Iain went CRAZY and they still RAN for another 45 minutes. It was awesome! Zack had a good time running around and trying to climb things too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks amazing! I want to go!

Anne Osman said...

Sounds like fun, but much more fun to do with your husband. We went to Europa Park while we were there and loved it. They had lots of family rides.

Anonymous said...

DANG I wanted to go to that so bad before we left. It looks like you had a lot of fun, I love your blog! It makes me miss Germany SOOOOOOO bad what an experience it is to live there.