
My friend Angie and I and our kids spent the good part of the day walking around downtown Bamberg. She had never been there , eventhough she's been here for a year. We went up to the big cathedral and walked around it. I have posted all the good pictures of downtown before so I thought this woudl be a fun picture. Most of the streets around here are this small, or smaller. This, literally, is what I feel like when I drive our humungous Sienna van around here.

After downtown we went to the little carnival thing on Post. This is all Jakob wanted to do, so we watched him play for what felt like forever. It was hot and there was no shade, so after about an hour of this I couldn't take any more. We came home and my friend Andrea came later that night and took Jakob to see the fireworks. I didn't think he would make it and would be dead asleep by 10pm but he had a great time.
2 comments:
how fun! glad y'all were able to celebrate and enjoy the day!
I really didliked how it didn't cool off at night in Darmstadt. Is it the same in Bamberg? I didn't like some of the narrow roads either. I always let Mike drive if he was with me.
Post a Comment