Saturday, June 21, 2008

I GOT A NEW CAMERA!!

I scrounged my pockets and searched the couches and found I had quite a bit of cash hanging around. (plus John had sent me some) I went to the electronic store on Post to see how much a camera would cost me. I was so pleasantly surprised to find that I enough to buy one. So I did, Yeah!!!



This is Jakob and Zack riding their bikes in our 'front yard'. (Our building is surrounded by parking lots) Jakob loves to ride his bike. To be honest, this was the first time since John left, that I got it out for him. All of our outside stuff is in our basement storage room and I haven't wanted to make the effort to get the stuff out because it's not so easy when I have to carry Zack to do it. But, I have learned it is worth the effort. Zack loves to ride around on these little things. When Jakob was this age, he always wanted to be pushed. Zack, on the other hand, prefers to them by himself.


Remember the trip we took to the Middle Ages Festival? Jakob played a game where there was a castle and a dragon inside and he was to throw a ball at it and kill the dragon. Well, this is a castle that sits outside of the 173rd Airborne building. As we walked home from the lake Jakob wanted to look at it. He seriously thought there might be a dragon inside. So, carefully, he went looking for it. Unfortunately, it was sleeping.

Zack found Jakob's sunglasses and has so much fun putting them on and looking through them.

This is this afternoon. Jakob fell asleep at the table while eating his snack. It so happened to be while Zack was sleeping. Oh, what a wonderful day it became! I had a rest from both the boys. YEAH! I got to read, play with my camera AND BLOG :). Oh how I wish Jakob took a nap more often :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR A NEW CAMERA!!! AND FINDING MONEY!!!

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Scuffy keeps putting on his sunglasses and telling me that he can't see without them on. While I could understand that when we were visiting San Antonio... here? in Washington??? He can't see WITH them on. Funny boys.