


Jakob had his first baseball practice this evening. It was so much fun! The bat was a little too heavy for him and most of the kids on his team are 4-5 years old. But he didn't care. His coach is super awesome and so patient. I'm a dork and poor Jakob was the only kid not wearing his uniform. I had no idea he was suppose to. I asked around and thought the uniform was only for games. But to my surprise there were other little teams with players wearing their uniforms too. I was so embarrassed! Next time I will be prepared. 
2 comments:
so fun!!! what a great outlet...maybe it will wear him out enough that he will go to bed w/o you :)
and don't worry i would have thought uniforms were for games only...at least that is how it always was w/my brothers growing up
We've never had uniforms for anything but games... I think you were on the right track. So maybe he was the cool kid and the rest of them were dorks!
Post a Comment