



I bought Jakob one of those cool kid's digital cameras. He loves taking pictures and now we can put them right on the computer. He has so much fun taking pictures, he had to take one of everything and everyone. Here you see me woking on his indoor trampoline, my awesome daisies, Zack eating dinner and one of Jakob's favorite trains, Thomas. We're hoping he becomes good enough to take our family photos. It sure would save us a lot of money :).
3 comments:
WOW!! Thats an AWESOME pictures Jakob!!! Someday you will be really, really, really good and everyone will want you to take their pictures!!! Keep up with a great work!
I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THESE WERE GREAT! THANKS FOR PROVING THE IDEA RIGHT!!! GO JAKOB!
What type of camera did you get, where did you get it, and how much was it? I have been wanting to get one for my oldest.
Post a Comment