


Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL day and there was a carnival down the street. :) It was very small and all the rides were kid friendly. Jakob's favorite was the bungie jumping thing...of course. He couldn't get enough of it. The other 2 pictures are of him on another fast, flying ride that he loved. Because Zack is so clingy and cranky right now he will not go to anyone, so Jakob went with our friend Brittany on this ride.
I really was so nice to have a full day of sunshine. I seriously don't think we've had a full day of it in the 4 months that I have been here. So we took full advantage of it!
1 comment:
I remember the little carnivals. There was a really scary ride I went on and never again. I stuck to the kid's rides.
The Euro exchange rate sounds bad. We were there when it was still Marks and we got such a good exchange rate. As soon as they went to Euros it went downhill. By the end of our time there I avoided shopping on the Economy as often as I could.
Post a Comment